Which universities have a Masters in Web Development program in Canada?

Asked by Ayush Patel almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Chirag Galundia

Chirag Galundia

Principal Product Manager Amazon

 I came across some universities in Canada when I was searching for the same for my cousin. It seems that the top colleges of Canada all offer web development master courses. Plus I know for fact that these universities are top-notch in the country as they rank very high in best Canadian universities. I bet you have heard a few names that I have to suggest.

Take a look at these universities -

Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
The University of Winnipeg
George Brown College
Georgian College
Humber College

I don't know about what specifics you are looking for but for an overall master course in web development these are  the best. Northern Alberta Institute of Technology and The University of Winnipeg are best for academic education. Basically, their web development programs are ranked best in Canada. If you want a good masters degree overall, I recommend going for these two first.

George Brown is also a good choice. However, many student reviews show that this one is for specific career choices. Like you will have a limited number of electives in their courses. But their web development program is very good, and the university is highly acknowledged.

George Brown and Humber College in Canada are super famous. They have good ratings and good rankings. These two universities offer a ton of computer courses under which web development is also offered. So in no sense these two are any less good than the other three.

I suggest you check out the FREE School Explore Tool here. It will generate a personalised list of schools that match your profile and preferences. This will make it easier for you to narrow down your best choices then. 

Once you have your school list, I’m sure you would also have questions like how to apply, what are the documents required etc. Let me know, and I will help you with relevant information. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours