I’m looking for Jan’23 intake, to pursue master in fashion designing. What will be a good option for me UK or Italy?

Asked by Anvisha Chaskar over 1 year ago

Answers 1

Fashion Design is a popular degree to study abroad for international students. The fashion degree courses aim to combine creativity with commercial awareness. It further helps you to develop skills that will be helpful in the fashion industry. More than 100 universities offer Masters in Fashion Design courses abroad. International students can study MS in Fashion Designing from universities situated in the countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK. After doing Masters in Fashion Designing abroad, students will get the opportunity to learn about many areas of fashion such as clothing, textiles, and management.

Masters in Fashion Design Courses Cost in Abroad
The cost to study Masters in Fashion Design courses abroad will vary from country to country. The overall cost to study is based on the application fee cost, tuition fee, visa cost, travel expenses, cost of living etc. The living expenses will be based on the location and lifestyle of a student.

Student Visa Cost for Abroad
In order to study abroad, international students need a student visa. Different countries have different visa application fees. Students can check the visa requirements from here and apply accordingly.

Masters in Fashion Designing Abroad: Eligibility Criteria
In order to get admission into MS in Fashion Designing universities or colleges abroad, students must meet the eligibility requirements given below:

Must have passed class 12th
A bachelor’s degree
English language proficiency scores: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL
Letter of Recommendation
Statement of Purpose

Top Colleges for Masters in Fashion Designing Abroad

-Stanford University
-The University of Edinburgh
-Cornell University
-University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
-University of California – Los Angeles Campus
-Monash University
-University of Texas at Austin
-University of Glasgow
-University of Leeds
-University of Southern California



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours