I want to pursue a BSc Computer Science from USA. My marks in 10th and 12th are 96% and 95% respectively. Do these marks affect my profile and scholarship?
Asked by Daman Sandhu about 1 year ago
Considered a hotbed of the Information Technology domain, the US, with its top-ranked world-class universities, modern technology, and instructing mechanism, is amongst the most favored locations for IT education. Students from across the globe compete to enrol in their favorite American institute due to brilliant employment prospects, return on funding (ROI) and networking opportunities.
With Computer Science authorities in a lot of demand with the hastily increasing technological know-how growth, the US affords a range of specializations in this location with flexible learning about the system. However, it is a normal degree, and the scope for this diploma is pretty small. Talking about your course costs for BSc computer science, it relies upon the university you will be opting for this course. I would advise you to kindly mention the university identity for better reach.
See; generally, the fees for this route lie in the range of 10,000 INR to 1 lakh per yr.
The main standards that university students wishing to pursue MS in Cs in the USA want to possess have been summed up below:
- A Bachelor's or undergraduate diploma with an aggregate GPA of 3 GPA out of 4.0.
- GRE score between 290-330. The rating required can also range depending upon the university.
- English language brain check rating in IELTS (6.5 to 7) or TOEFL (7 to 7.5).
- Internship or work journey certificates or proof.
- Photocopies of passport.
- A suited resume with a precise precis of your coaching and work (if applicable).
- Letter of Recommendation using your home as a mentor or employer, bringing up why you're healthy for admission.\
- Statement of Purpose defines your future desires and cause to analyze in the US.
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of dollars via monetary group statements indicates that you've adequate balance to pay your 1- 12 months lessons and dwelling fee.
Yes, your marks will affect your profile and scholarship. However, as you scored 96% and 95% in your 10 and 12 standards, your marks will act as the cherry on the cake.
I hope this has clarified your doubt.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours