I took 5 years to complete my 3-year BSc degree. I want to study in Canada now, Can I?

Asked by Kota Om Sai Kumar about 1 year ago

Answers 1


MentR-Me Team

Yes Universities both in Canada and UK accept three years Undergraduate diploma for their masters Programme. But make sure, you fulfil different eligibility criteria, like english proficiency, GMAT /GRE if required and work experience.

For a Master’s Degree in UK without MBA you are no longer required to take GMAT and no work journey is required too. Only few Universities accept no GMAT and zero work experience for their MBA prog, but I would recommend you consider the other factors like : location, how old is the university, ranking etc.

Similar is the situation with Canada, besides that they would require GMAT/GRE for each their Masters and MBA prog. You would need to in my view test the pre requisites. However, some Universities do take college students with NO GRE /GMAT too. There’s a thumb rule: higher ranking universities will constantly have excessive eligibility criteria: better educational scores, IELTS and GMAT/GRE.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours