Hi. I completed my diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Also, my bachelor of Arts is running. So I want to know about my further studies according to my qualifications in Canada?
Asked by Saif Veterinary over 1 year ago
After a diploma in veterinary science and Animal husbandry, the pool of opportunity is waiting for you. Besides this, you can also go for a master's in Arts degree and enter a world of diverse job markets.
Leading MA programs that are in demand:
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Professional Communication
- M.A. in Public Ethics
- Master of Arts in Cultural Resource Management (CRM)
- Master of Arts in Cultural, Social, and Political Thought
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education and Communication
- Master of Arts in Environment and Management
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management
- Master of Arts in Learning and Technology
- Master of Arts in Media Production
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
Best MA schools in Canada, based on Q.S. Rankings
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Concordia University
- University of Toronto
- OCAD University
- Ryerson University
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University
Many applicants apply to study abroad annually and select Canada as their destination because of its affordable tuition fees. The total first-year fee of the M.A. The program starts from INR 9.82/- lakh. The average cost of living in Canada is INR 6.23 lakh yearly, depending on the city and your lifestyle.
To enrol in the M.A. program, applicants must fulfil the admission eligibility requirements. Although the basic requirements will differ from university to university, we have included them here.
- Finish earning your bachelor's degree from a reputable university or college.
- Degrees in the following fields, including design, fine arts, media arts, architecture, etc., are required.
- Some Canadian universities need two to three years of professional experience.
- Students who don't come from English-speaking nations like the U.K., USA, Germany, Australia, etc., must take the IELTS exam.
- Other English proficiency tests, such as the TOEFL, PTE, etc., are also available to international students.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- The Letter of Recommendation (LORs)
You can also go for a postgraduate diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
Universities helping candidates to pursue higher education in the fields of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry are:
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Guelph
- University of Manitoba
- Winnipeg, Canada
Hopefully, this answer will clear all your doubts and give you a little better vision of the scope you have after the existing degrees you have.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours