Can i apply for student visa of any country if i have an FIR on my name and i had scored 6.5 overall in ielts?

Asked by GurJar Tomar over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Kimaya Nigam

Kimaya Nigam

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : USA

In order to get a study, visit or any other visa a police clearance certificate or a criminal record check is performed. If you have filed and FIR against someone, then it would not be an issue. However, if a counter FIR is filed against you and the investigation is under way, it would be a challenge to get a clear record in some cases. If you are looking to apply for a study visa and need professional help in this matter, I suggest you directly get in touch with Experts here. They will not just help you with all the information but also assist you in the entire application process for FREE.

Hope this helps!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours