basically I have done ITI (Electronic mechanic 2year ) and one year of Junior training officer course(CITS). Can you suggest me an appropriate course regarding my field in Canada.?

Asked by Tanuj verma over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Deepali Singh

Deepali Singh

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

After completing your CITS course, you can pursue a career as an IT technician. You can also pursue a career in software engineering, electrical engineering, or another field. Here is a list of universities you can target:

University of Toronto
McGill University
University of British Columbia
York University
Université de Montréal
University of Ottawa
University of Victoria
Carleton University
Dalhousie University
Laval University
Western University has the highest annual cost of 19,495 USD among the top universities in Canada offering Masters in Software Engineering. Expatistan calculates a single person's annual cost of living in Canada to be $25,104 USD. If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours