Top 30 Companies for Career in Data Science in 2022
Data science and machine learning are two significant areas of technology which has paved way for Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence has been gaining popularity as technology has advanced tremendously. The Job demand in this domain has rocketed to a great number providing a pool of opportunities for tech professionals.
There are many companies that are providing excellent career opportunities for data science professionals with competitive salaries. In this article, we are going to talk about the top 30 companies you should aim to work for to start your career in Data Science and Machine learning.
1. Unified, Austin
Unified has been helping companies understand omnichannel digital marketing. It is a central hub for data that helps companies track their performance and devise advertising strategies. The employees help their clients make significant decisions by interpreting these data.
Why Work with Unified?
They have been providing a happy, creative and collaborative environment along with amazing benefits and perks to their employees. Following are some of the highlights:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and commuter benefits
- Generous Paid time off
- Team Sports
- Social Events
- Training and Classes
- Work from anywhere
Services Provided by Unified
The professionals at unified are dedicated to providing the best campaign results. Unified provides an advanced operations platform to manage, execute and deliver the best results. Following are the services provided by Unified.
- Deliver true insights and provide in-depth analysis and recommendations. Further providing answers to your online advertising questions
- Create and deliver personalized dashboards for their clients to measure, manage and inform your success for optimum performance and efficiencies.
- Manage and track every aspect of your campaign via the operations platform created specifically for omnichannel digital advertising execution.
2. Alteryx, Irvine, California
It is a self-service data analytics platform that helps businesses analyze their own data instead of relying on data scientists. It provides data-driven business outcomes in almost every industry. It facilitates faster results, deeper insights, and better decisions through self-service analytics and data science.
Why work with Alteryx?
- Opportunity to work with enthusiastic customers at the world’s biggest and most impactful brands and shape the future of analytics automation
- Work towards making an impactful change towards society, corporates, and the environment.
- Work with knowledgeable mentors, supportive managers, and lifelong friends.
- The benefits will serve you mentally, physically, and financially. Some of them include 401(k) retirement benefits, medical benefits, health savings accounts, Vision and Dental, a Global employee support program, etc.
Services Provided by Alteryx
- Automation + Custom Code: Automate data preparation, blending, enrichment and transformation
- Accelerate Model Lifecycle: Instantly track relationships, compare algorithm performance and train models in end-to-end machine learning pipelines.
- Operationalize Faster: Self-service deployment with no recording required. Easily integrate models into existing applications such as Tableau.
3. Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
It uses a chain of analytics software to spot patterns, relationships, and trends in data sets. Additionally, the amazing visualizations and interactive dashboards help users interpret their digital information.
Why work at OpenText?
- More than 64 offices across the globe
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive Salaries
- Work-life balance
- Insurance, Health, and Wellness
- Retirement benefits
- Vacation time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
What Open text Offers
- Improve text mining model accuracy with composite AI
- Replicate content to the cloud to support hybrid analytics
- Easily consume insights on mobile
- Streamline dashboard creation
- Deploy ML models on REST API Sevices
- Export to existing tables in an RDBMS with ease
Products and Services Offered:
- OpenText Magellan: It is a flexible AI-powered and open-source platform that combines machine learning with predictive and self-service analytics.
- OpenText Magellan Analytics Suite: Identify Patterns, relationships and trends through interactive dashboards using a set of data analytics software on an enterprise-grade analytics platform.
4. Tera data, San Diego, California
The Teradata platform helps its clients manage and analyze data to take significant decisions. Additionally, it is integrated with third-party analytic tools and languages so customers can run their own analysis without learning any new software.
Why Work at Teradata:
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job training and Tuition
- Sick and Bereavement Leaves
- Vacation and paid time off
- Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Performance Bonus
- Tera data works with businesses to assist their AI requirements from strategy to results using:
- AI strategy service to derive maximum AI value
- AI Rapid Analytic Consulting Management(RACE): fast-tracked proof of vale demonstration to gain stakeholder buy-in
- AI Foundation Service: Open source framework to build and deploy a deep learning model
- AI Analytics-As-a-service: Design and implement mechanisms to optimize and improve existing business processes.
- Customer-centric and optimizing customer journey
- Tackle big data analytics to deliver business insights using a great combination of technology, architecture, and consulting
- Providing full-lifecycle velocity services
5. Splunk, San Francisco
It is a software company that has been serving clients in the cybersecurity, IT, internet of things and data analytics sectors. Using analytics to provide clarity, elevate decision-making, and accelerate progress. Splunk’s differentiated platform removes the barriers between data and action, empowering observability, IT and security teams to ensure their organizations are secure, resilient, and innovative.
Splunk’s mission is to remove the barriers between data and action so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. For our customers, that means better outcomes, faster. For individuals that means living healthier, more prosperous, and more productive lives.
Why work at Splunk?
- Work-life balance
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Free Lunch and Snacks
- Innovation: Splink ensures security and resilience, freeing up resources to identify opportunities in their data and deliver innovations.
- Security: Splunk helps its customers to modernize their security operations, delivering a stronger, unified security posture, across the hybrid, multi-cloud environment.
- Drive Resilience: Splunk provides a real-time view of the health and performance of all layers of their technology stack to optimize performance by proactively identifying issues and driving rapid resolution.
6. Civis Analytics, Chicago
Civis uses a perfect mix of proprietary technology and advisory services to provide businesses with actionable insights. They help you adapt your research tools to your needs. They believe that the surveys will help you understand your audience whether it's donors, consumers, users or voters.
Why Work at Civis?
- A unique approach to audience intelligence and outreach
- The cloud-based platform enables you to quickly and easily import, duplicate and consolidate data.
- Motivated to create innovative products based entirely on our promise to deliver truth.
- Opportunity to work with talented and dedicated employees
- Diversity and inclusion are central to the employee experience
- Work-life balance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage customers, donors, constituents and supporters on 1:1 basis
- Build a 360-degree view of each audience member, enabling more relevant, efficient and personalized messaging
- Accurately measure and analyze each program's impact
- Develop new products and services based on the actual desires and needs of your existing customers
- Collaborate across teams in a centralized environment
7. Sumo Logic, Redwood City, California
Since a great amount of data is being generated by businesses than ever so there is a need of continuous data analysis. Therefore, Sumo Logic aims at providing real-time data analytics through a cloud-based platform.
Why Choose Sumo Logic
- Unified Platform: A single integrated solution for developers, security, operations and LOB teams
- Built to Scale: 200+ petabytes of data analyzed, 20 million searches performed - every day
- Cloud economics: Flexible subscription model tailored to your business and analytical needs
- Proactive and Predictive: Identity, Investigate and resolve issues faster with machine learning
- Secure by design: Built with a security-first principle in and for the cloud
- Powering modern enterprise: Empowering teams to securely collaborate using role-based access control and content sharing
A career at Sumo Logic
- People at SumoLogic are imagining and developing innovative ways to provide insights using data.
- A community of passionate and talented individuals committed to creating massive customer impact and value.
- Competitive Healthcare Plans
- Flexible time off programs
- Free Lunches and Snacks
8. Oracle, Redwood City, California
Oracle has been providing database software, cloud products, and other enterprise software. The AI services provide pertained models that can be custom-trained with an organization's own data to improve model quality, making it easier for developers to adopt and use AI technology. Additionally, oracle’s machine learning services help data scientists
Collaboratively build, manage and deploy machine learning models with favorite open source frameworks from the speed of in-database machine learning.
Benefits of working with Oracle:
- Health and Wellness: Get access to a range of medical plans and benefits including disability, accident, critical illness, and life insurance.
- Plan for Retirement: Contribute 12% of your salary each month and we’ll match it as part of the Employee Provident Fund Organization. You can also join Oracle's Superannuation plan and the National Pension Scheme.
- Suit Your Lifestyle: Get access to free childcare services as well as an onsite gym and recreational facilities. Enjoy downtime with your choice of billiards, pool tables, table tennis, and more.
- Make a move: Moving to Oracle couldn’t be easier. We help you relocate and pay towards your rent security deposit
- Time off: Everybody needs some time off to recharge their batteries. You’ll have paid public holidays, vacation, and a flexible sick leave policy.
- Get Rewarded: Our recognition programs range from cash awards for years of service to prizes for demonstrating Oracle’s core values.
Reimagining the cloud for business: The Gen 2 cloud infrastructure uses ground-breaking machine learning to deliver optimum performance for customers. The world’s first and only autonomous cloud that's built from the ground up for business, it meets the needs of mission-critical applications in an environment with zero downtime.
9. Data Bricks, San Francisco
Data Bricks deals with cloud-based corporate data and helps companies to integrate their data, analytics and AI at a single place on its Lakehouse Platform. It’s built on an open and reliable data foundation that efficiently handles all data types and applies one common security and governance approaches across aloof your data and cloud platforms. The company deals with big-name partners like Microsoft, Amazon, Tableau and Informatica.
Why Work at Data Bricks?
- Collaborative and innovative environment to solve the world’s toughest data problems.
- Thousands of companies rely on data bricks for tackling challenges from fraud detection to climate change to developing groundbreaking cancer treatments.
- A team-oriented culture that fosters an inclusive and supportive work environment
- Presence of vibrant Employee Resource Groups such as our Women’s network, Latinx network, Black Employee Network, and Queeries Network
- Facilitates some of the up-to-date and most advanced technology for effective functioning.
- The University Program ensures that interns and new colleagues play an integral role in developing the platform while participating in fun activities and events.
- Quick access to clean and reliable data for downstream analytics
- One-click access to pre-configured clusters from the data science workspace
- Bring your own environment and multi-language support for maximum flexibility
- A unified approach to streamline the end-to-end data science workflow from data prep to modelling and insights sharing
- Migrate or execute your code remotely on pre-configured and customizable ML clusters
10. Sisense, New York City
Sisense uses a business intelligence platform that helps data engineers, analysts and developers connect and prepare data to embed analytics and explore insights across devices. Builds a custom self-service experience to bring AI-driven insights to the customers for effective decision making.
Why work with Sisense?
- High Growth: Sisense is a leader in infused technology, providing companies to unleash the power of data to transform the way they work, enhance customer experience and grow their business.
- People First: A people-first business where employee well-being is a major priority. Employees are asked to take a break and also provide company-wide-self care days to help disconnect from the added stresses of remote working.
- Career Accelerator: Helps provide a kick start to your career journey and managers focus on the growth of each employee through the Talk Growth Feedback and assessment program.
- Diversity and Inclusion: A caring workplace that encourages the involvement of team members from diverse backgrounds, with a variety of identities and different trains of thought.
- Seamless and Simplified: Connect, analyze, explore and collaborate with or without cover to uncover powerful insights
- Customized experiences: Infuse intelligence at the right place and at the right time.
- Extensible and scalable: with APIs at every endpoint, leverage full customization from the look and the feel of the front end to keep control around the security and monitoring of the back-end
- Cross-cloud: Flexibility and cloud-agnostic deployment and integration capabilities with AWS, Snowflake, Google, and Microsoft.
- Connect Cloud, in-application and on-premises data for an AI-driven 360-degree view to uncovering powerful insights.
11. Accenture, Dublin, Ireland
Accenture, a worldwide professional services firm focused on digital, cloud, and security has acquired numerous data science firms to expand its AI, analytics, and data capabilities. It's an AI and analytics company that specializes in data-driven digital transformation by integrating data engineering, advanced analytics, patented AI accelerators and consulting services to help companies make better decisions quicker and more accurately.
Why work at Accenture
- Flexible Schedules: Providing several voluntary options. Including job-sharing opportunities, and part-time and flex-time schedules.
- Telecommute: Work from a location other than a designated Accenture office or project site
- Client-site Flexibility: Manage your time away from home with fly-back flights, compressed workweeks, extended weekends and time at the client.
- 24/7 Learning: Unlimited access to leading mobile-friendly online training curated by Accenture subject matter experts.
- Explore our award-winning Learning Boards and other world-class online resources, including learning developed exclusively by leading global providers of online content.
- No matter your function, industry or business expertise, take advantage of programs using our neuroscience-based learning principles and expansive educational opportunities that can help take you as far as your ambition.
The most advanced companies understand that while the cloud sets you up with next-level computing power and access to new kinds of data in the right quantity and quality, AI is the bridge to convert that data into business value. It’s no surprise the entire C-suite is now involved in the AI agenda and they’re asking what’s next. This is where Applied Intelligence enters the picture. Cloud is the enabler, data is the driving, and AI is the differentiator, according to us. We bring them together to help you make better, quicker decisions that will help you improve your company and expand at scale. And, because we know that people are at the heart of every technological transformation, our worldwide team of specialists brings the cross-functional capabilities needed to produce business results while also facilitating cultural change, allowing your staff to properly utilize data and AI.
12. Numerator, Chicago
A market intelligence firm, numerator analyses and interprets merchandising and sales data from retail locations, eCommerce sites, and bis bow stores to draw insights regarding what their customers are buying and the reason behind it. The information and insights provided by numerator help companies improve their brand strategy, advertising, distribution, and pricing decisions.
Why work at Numerator:
- Work from home opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Values all facets and dimensions of diversity, and embraces everyone's unique selves.
- Works toward creating a more just and diverse workplace, that proactively guards against unconscious bias.
- Is full of empathy, respect, and inclusivity.
- Maximum flexibility work-from-home policy
- 401K Match
- Generous vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation match program & volunteer days
- Professional & personal development programs
- Mentorship programs
- Wellness program
Use of huge data sets to drive business decisions.
- Access Uniformly Collected Data: Our first-party consumer data is uniformly collected so you can get right to analyzing and delivering insights to key stakeholders.
- Improve Accuracy: Deliver more accurate forecasting, modeling, analytics, and tracking over time.
- Automate More Internal Processes: Develop new automated processes to improve operations, build models, and feed into data lakes and CDPs.
Building strategies to drive the business forward:
- Get the full picture of your category: Benchmark brand performance against the category and competition to identify new growth opportunities
- See the Buy, Why and How: Understand when, why, and how consumers interact with a brand or category across channels
- Execute Qualitative Research: Get qualitative insight to analyze the brand perception and equity, and measure new product performance
13. Spins, Chicago
Spins have been providing insights by monitoring trends and analyzing data on retail brands that promote healthy living. It has been helping organic and natural food companies that sell wellness-oriented products.
Why work at Spins?
- Extracurricular Activities: the team members participate in intermural sports teams, walking clubs for a mid-day break, and philanthropic events such as Chicago Cares Serv-a-thon, Chase Corporate Challenge, and Shamrock Shuffle.
- Agile Work Environment: the flexible workspace allows you to step away from your desk to work anywhere, including in a number of private meeting rooms and shared spaces.
- Parental Leave: SPINS provides six weeks of paid parental leave when a child joins an employee’s family through maternity, paternity, surrogacy, and foster or adoptive care. In addition to the six weeks of paid parental leave, birthing mothers are eligible to receive paid, medically necessary leave related to the birth of their child, generally 6 –8 additional weeks.
- Bike Storage: Dedicated and secure bicycle storage and shower rooms make it easy to enjoy an active commute.
- Flexible Schedules: teams offer flexible options to serve business goals and accommodate personal needs.
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks: the kitchens are stocked weekly with natural and organic foods like fresh fruit, tasty snacks, and a huge selection of coffee and tea options.
- Wellness Program: “Vibrancy 360” program offers an in-office gym, personal training, massages, meditation, yoga, healthy food, product demonstrations and more.
- Uses a dynamic business intelligence, SATORI to retrieve, visualize and explore SPINS data for relevant and actionable insights.
- Cross-Channel reporting: Access data from all retail channels within a single solution to understand market dynamics without manually exporting data to sum totals.
- Instant Insights: Understand overall regional and store-specific performance relative to items in the Natural, Specialty Gourmet, and Conventional Channels.
- One-Entry Point: SATORI delivers SPINS' complete suite of business intelligence services through one web-based solution, compatible across operating systems and browsers.
14. SAS, Cary, North Carolina
SAS’s platform helps its customers understand and draw meaningful insights from their data. For example, the company applied advanced analytics and AI to sensor data from client Volvo Trucks, which helped predict maintenance issues and minimize downtime.
Why work at SAS?
- Leader in Analytics
- Award-Winning culture
- Guaranteed Year over Year Growth
- Fortune 500 customers
- Offices around the world
- Career Advancement
- Respect for diversity
- Trusted leadership
- Philanthropic Initiatives
- Recognition Rewards
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Proving AI solutions including comprehensive, intuitive machine learning tools with automated feature engineering capabilities, resulting in better recommendations for faster, smarter decision-making.
- Computer Vision: The AI solutions use computer vision to accelerate intelligent automation with simple tools for image processing, image recognition and object detection.
- Forecasting: SAS supports all stages of forecasting and automates large-scale time-series analyses and hierarchical forecasts for quickly and reliably predicting outcomes and planning better for the future.
15. MU Sigma, Northbrook, Illinois
Mu Sigma is a data analytics company that work works in various sectors such as technology, media, finance, retail, science, healthcare, and hospitality. It has been helping its clients make data-driven solutions. They aim at instilling a fundamentally new approach to decision-making through data mining and machine learning consulting.
Why Work at MU Sigma?
- Work and learn across 3500 Mu Sigma Colleagues
- Rotate across problems faced by 140+ of the 500 fortune companies
- Explore labs where we research what next
- Experience a country of rich heritage and innovation
- Methodical and Vibrant in the work done for its clients
- Irreverant and Humble
- Geeky and Cool
What they do?
- Plan for outcomes and transformation in unison
- Drive visibility across the problem universe
- Harmonize the creation and consumption of analytics
- Account for interdependencies across analytics
- Encode problems in a way that promotes the best design
16. Cloudera, Palo Alto, California
Cloudera helps in transforming data sets into meaningful insights. The company provides cloud services to its employees which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Additionally, it uses machine learning to automate analysis.
Why work at Cloudera?
Health and wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life & disability
- On-site gyms at various locations
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Competitive Retirement saving plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Variable incentive plans
- Commuter checks
- Paid medical disability & child bonding leaves
- Family youth intern program
- Bring Your Child to Work Day
- Bring Your Parents to Work Day
- Volunteer time off policy
- Quarterly team-building offsites
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentorship of interns
- Generous time-off policies
- Free and catered lunches based on the office location
- Casual dress code
- Social gatherings
- Discount programs
- T-shirt enthusiasm
- Global wellness challenges
- Business travel insurance
- Redpoint global crisis management services
Strategic Advising Services: Tailoring the collaboration with the unique business goals, the output of your strategic process highlights:
- The data opportunities and how to prioritize them
- The organizational change required to efficiently execute people, processes and organizational structure
- The Technological investments you should make
Application prototype and development services: Partner with clients for a 3-phase engagement to bring the project from science to engineering.
- Exploration (2 weeks)
- Algorithmic Excellence ( A few weeks to a couple of months)
- Operationalization (A few weeks to a couple of months)
17. Orbital Insight, Mountain View, California
Orbital insights capture images from satellites and analyse them using machine learning in order to find trends and draw insights. One of the examples is that it can analyze thousands of images of a country to draw insights into which part of that country is developing the most.
Why work at Orbital Insight
A team of motivated personnel with a shared vision of a "searchable" Earth is made possible by a team that sees the big picture and goes above and beyond to accomplish the mission.
Striving to innovate both in technology and ethics
It takes the greatest minds to develop artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and data science algorithms. It takes an even humbler individual to collaborate and grow.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Ownership Through Equity
- 100% Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for Employees, 90% for Dependents
- Paid Parental/Family Care/Short-Term Disability Leave
- Company-Wide Training and Development Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off Policy
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Unlimited Snacks and Drinks
- Company Lunches
- On-Site Gym and Wellness
- Answering questions globally by processing petabytes of images, and billions of IoT pings to detect patterns using computer vision algorithms.
- Automate analysis using computer vision and machine learning modules. Furthermore, continuously monitor the performance of these algorithms.
- The platform’s flexibility allows it to adapt to new types of software and algorithms.
- Follows extremely high standards and best practices to ensure a private and secure data platform, quality suppliers and customer privacy
18. Acer innovation, Schaumburg, Illinois
Acer Innovation uses a predictive data analytics platform and forecasting models to determine the best course of action for its clients. The advanced domain knowledge, superior analyzing capabilities, and expertise in statistical methodologies have helped various enterprises to develop winning strategies and achieve leadership positions. Starting from business intelligence, and employee engagement, to predictive analysis, and data insight correlation, Acer offers a plethora of consultancy services that enable brands to reach their optimum economic potential.
Why work at Acer Innovations?
- A motivated company with the goal to become the most admired company in descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analysis.
- Follows a pragmatic and reliable approach for developing insights on customer segmentation, business intelligence, price optimization, targeted marketing, and allied strategy decisions.
- A goal-oriented company with the mission to become a leader in data science, healthcare predictive analysis and strategic executive management domains
- Passionate about mining data sets to identify the highest-value opportunities.
19. Corterix, San Francisco
Corterix has designed a central platform that crawls through structured and unstructured data and puts it into a single structured query language database.
Why work at Corterix
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Work-life balance
- Competitive retirement benefit plans
- Lunch and Snacks
- Competitive salary packages
- Work from home opportunities
Corterix Data Science Services :
- Roams the entire range of structured and unstructured data
- Unifies it all into a single, secure, petabyte – and Exabyte-scale repository that can store 100s of PB of data on WORM optical media or HDD/flash for many decades
- Integrates easily with other systems or operates as a standalone platform
- Enables easy, real-time queries
- Facilitates insights and optimally informed decision-making
- So user-friendly executives can do queries without a lot of special training
- Ready to buy today, so you can be up and running in just a few days
20. Mix Panel, San Francisco
Mix panel is an analytics platform that helps clients study user behaviors on their apps and websites. The data is useful to draw future goals, run experiments and form hypotheses.
Why work at Mixpanel?
- Above-market compensation and equity grants and performance-based bonus programs.
- Generous company stock options.
- 2 months paid sabbatical after completing 5 years of service.
- In addition to standard holidays, Mixpanel offers competitive paid time off and regular Company-wide wellness days.
- Every employee gets 40 hours of volunteer time off to invest in the communities and causes they care about most.
- Mixpanel offers paid parental leave to employees of any gender who give birth, adopt, or foster a child.
- All employees have access to coaches and therapists and are able to tap into a wealth of mental health resources.
- US employees receive a 401(k) match to help them plan for their future.
- In addition to multiple options for health, dental, and vision, employees get a monthly wellness stipend.
- 7 global office locations and also offer flexible work-from-home and remote working options.
- Employees receive a professional growth learning stipend of $500 that can pay for conferences, classes, or more.
- Employees receive 40 paid hours a year to enroll in programs to advance their skills.
- Interactive Reports: Helps learn your users
- Team Dashboards and Alerts: Monitor your metrics
- Limitless Segmentation: Surface Hidden Trends
- Group Analytics: Measure B2B account health
- Data Integrations: Connect to your Warehouse
- Data Management: Keep data clean and usable
- Security and Privacy: Protect Customer Data
- Scalable Infrastructure: Ingest and Query at every volume
21. Cazena, Waltham, Massachusetts
Cazena builds software that helps companies gather data and run database analytics. Cazena offers the only automated cloud data lakes ready for instant analytics.
Why work with Cazena?
- Collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary packages
- Lunch and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Instant cloud lakes include everything for zero analytics, with zero DevOps required. Instant data lakes are production-ready and supported 24x7
- Intelligent optimization and fully managed operations guarantee security and performance for all workloads with no risk of costly mistakes
- Offer self-service access to the instant cloud data lake to global users with an easy SaaS console and popular tools for analytics and AI
22. Dimensional Insight, Burlington, Massachusetts
Dimensional Insight’s Diver platform is used data management and governance and analytics. The central platform pulls out data from multiple sources and displays metrics on informational dashboards.
Why work at Dimensional Insight?
- Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Healthcare FSA
- 10 Paid Company holidays
- 5 paid sick leaves
- Accrued Vacation time that increases with tenure
- Quickly analyze large data sets
- Integrate with 3rd party tools
- Transform data quickly and on the fly
- Data Prep with ETL and visual IDE
- Ongoing support from industry domain experts
23. Qubole, Santa Clara, California
The Qubole data platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract meaningful insights from data sets. It is a cloud-based platform integrated with a variety of coding languages and open source tools. Additionally, the platform learns from user behavior in order to automate data processing.
Why work at Qubole?
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Team Building Activities
- Internship Program
- Lunch and Learns
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Group Volunteer Outings
- Unlimited Time Off
- Free Catered Lunches
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Recreational Games (Ping Pong,
- Xbox, etc)
Weekly Happy Hours
- Holiday Parties, Summer Picnics
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Ad-hoc Analytics: Develop and Deliver advanced Ad-hoc analytics to the team
- Streaming Analytics: Collect and process stateful events, replay and reprocess data, and integrate with monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Machine learning: Build, Share and Collaborate on machine learning and analytical models
- Data Engineering: Explore, build and deliver data pipelines with ease
- Data Management: Do faster data discovery, have quicker response time and automated statistics collection
- Platform runtime: Automatically provision, manage and optimize cloud resources balancing cost, workload, and performance requirements
- Security and Governance: Built-in multilayer approach to protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer data.
24. StataCorp, College Station Texas
StataCorp designs statistical software for obtaining, manipulating and understanding data.
Why Work at StataCorp?
- 4-day workweek: Employees enjoy a great work-life balance
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and disability at zero cost to the employee
- 401(k): StataCorp matches employee contributions dollar for dollar, up to 6% of employee salary
- Vacation: Generous Paid time off and vacation hours, plus personal days and nine days of paid holidays
- Sick Leaves: 2-weeks of paid sick leaves every year which begins accruing after 90 days from the start date.
- Employee Events: Multi company-sponsored events plus recreational sports, teams and leagues
- Master your data
- Broad Suit of statistical features
- Publication quality graphics
- Automated reporting
- Truly reproducible approach
- Real Documentation
- Advanced programming
- Automated Multicore support
- Community-contributed features
- World-class technical support
- Cross-platform compatible
25. Knime, Zurich, Switzerland
One-enterprise grade platform software, for creating data science and commercial knime server for productionizing data science. Intuitive, open, and continuously integrating new developments, KNIME makes understanding data and designing data science workflows and reusable components accessible to everyone.
Why Work at Knime?
- Collaborative work environment
- Transparent leadership
- Knowledgeable and supportive managers and co-workers
- Ethical work culture
- Management is always striving to create opportunities for its employees
- Great leaders and managers that focus on your development instead of numerical outputs
- Organize retreats and special topic cafes to learn and have fun
- Gather and Wrangle: Access, merge and transform all your data
- Model and Visualise: Make sense of your data with the tools your choose
- Deploy and Manage: Support enterprise-wide data science practices
- Consume and Optimise: Leverage insights gained from your data
26. Looker, Santa Cruz, California
Looker’s data platform is designed to be accessible and comprehensible for both data analysts and business users. It generates reports and data visualizations that are productive and efficient for decision-makers.
Why work at Lookers?
- Looker Connect: Level up your knowledge with looker’s training hub
- Community groups: Find Others interested in the same topic as you are
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary packages
- Work-life balance
- Insurance Health and Wellness benefits
- Performance bonus
- Pension and retirement plans
- Work from home and Flexible working hours
- Vacation and paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Gym membership
- Job training and tuition
- Modern BI and Analytics: Serve up real-time dashboards for in-depth, consistent analysis and access to data.
- Integrated Insights: Enhance the tools by infusing new and relevant data. It can unify and empower your teams to make effective, data-informed decisions.
- Data-Driven Workflows: Integrate your workflows with fresh, reliable data. Looker can give teams unified access to the answers they need to help drive successful insights.
- Custom Applications: Create custom apps that can deliver data experiences as unique as your business. Looker's embedded analytics solutions, from retail to healthcare, can give your customers the data they need to make some valuable decisions.
27. Infometry, Fremont, California
Infometry provides the implementation of data warehouses, enterprise performance management, business intelligence, big data analytics, and predictive analytics. It is focused on turning raw data into actionable insights.
Why work at Infometry?
Infometry strength is that its led by a group of highly technical and professional experts who can always identify the strengths of candidates, ignite the spark in them and guide them in the right path for having good career growth.
the company also helps each individual to fulfill their goals and reach their destiny.
- Work from home opportunities
- Insurance benefits
- Free snacks and lunch
- Flexible Working hours
- Competitive Salary packages
- Business Process Document(s) for a key product, pricing and services processes, systems, integrations, data flows & models, business rules & transformations
- Documenting ongoing functional and technical data requirements for these business teams and developing datasets to meet those requirements
- Develop and maintain data dictionary and metric definitions for all product, pricing, and services datasets, metrics, and KPIs and review them regularly for changes and updates
- Design Tableau dashboards for insights and reporting when necessary
- Conduct data enablement sessions for these business teams by communicating new datasets, metrics, KPIs, and processes
28. SnapLogic, San Mateo, California
SnapLogic has a self-service platform that acts as a common platform for analytics and business teams to easily exchange data and make valuable decisions.
Why work at SnapLogic?
- Dynamic, stimulating and rewarding work culture
- Driving growth with accountability and integrity
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA and Dependent care spending accounts
- Monthly cell and Gym reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Well stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks and happy hours
- Dog-friendly environment
- Deliver Intelligent automation with snap logic iPaaS: From a single platform, SnapLogic quickly and easily automates your data and application integrations.
- Automated workflow solutions for team and workplace
- Application Integration Made easy: Connect every application, at scale, with click-not-code simplicity.
29. Noodle.ai, San Francisco
Noodle.ai aims to prevent any disorders across supply chains and applies advanced data science to provide a smooth flow of operations.
Why work at Noodle.ai
- Great place for colleagues to learn and develop skills
- Diverse and interdisciplinary team of world-class data scientists
- Dedicated to inclusion
- See Financial Risks: AI engines sense complex patterns in your data, predict probabilistic outcomes, and display the Value-at-Risk (VAR) in the near-term execution horizon of your base plan. Planners and operators know exactly what’s at stake financially.
- Capture Lost Profits: Efficiently mitigate previously-hidden financial risk using prioritized AI-generated recommendations. The VAR dashboard displays the total financial impact of all actions, providing executives with a definitive view of waste eliminated.
- Supercharge your digital investments: AI platform writes enriched data and executed actions to existing digital supply chain systems -- SAP, Kinaxis, O9, Blue Yonder, OMP, Historians, and QMS – boosting their ability to manage unexpected change.
30. TEG Analytics, Westport, Connecticut
TEG Analytics uses data science and analytics by advancing responsible technologies. They are making the world more transparent by providing insights to businesses to discover great opportunities with explainable AI analytics.
Why work at TEG Analytics?
- Open Leave Policy
- Flexible Working Hours
- On-Site Opportunities
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Work-life balance for a healthy work environment
- Operational Reporting: Super-fast and responsive, reporting dashboards that allow you to dive deep into data sets
- Data warehousing: Real-time data sync and refresh; fast built-in data extraction, reduced refresh cycles allow better speeds to market
- Big Data Analytics: Using R for open-source analytic processing to process large volumes of data
- In-memory analytics: Processing of calculations in memory to drive faster, more real-time outputs.
In conclusion, data science has emerged as one of the most demanding and fruitful careers that have been providing a great number of opportunities for professionals belonging to a technical career.
Along with competitive tasks and an end number of learning experiences, the domain also presents high-paying career options with an average salary of around 11.0 LPA. With an infinite number of career options in data science and high-paying jobs, data science can be described as the most exciting career today.