With 14 cleared backlogs and cgpa of 6.99.Can I do masters in USA?

Asked by Yuktha over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Danish Ali Khan

Danish Ali Khan

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

All of this depends upon which course or university you are targeting. Though if you have cleared your backlogs within the course duration then you can apply for abroad universities. To study for an MS degree in the United States, you must meet the following basic requirements:

3 to 4 years of bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a GPA of 3.0 or 65 - 70% or higher
Proof of English language proficiency, such as an IELTS or GRE score of 290 or higher.
Purpose Statement
two to three recommendation letters
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours