Which post-graduate degree should I do abroad after BAMS?
Asked by Dhirangi Lalakia over 1 year ago
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) graduates can pursue higher research in related disciplines. Candidates can go for publish graduation as properly as diploma guides after B.A.M.S.
Post Graduate courses
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management/ Hospital Management/ Ayurveda Pharmacy
- Masters in Public Health
- Master of Business Administration in Medicinal Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Surgery
- MSc in Anatomy/Physiology/Microbiology
- MSc in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Health Sciences
- Diploma courses
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours