Which country would better for pursuing masters, Germany or UK?What will be the total amount for it?Also, what are the criteria for getting into public universities?
Asked by Atharva Vichare over 1 year ago
The UK is acknowledged for the exceptional universities in the world and effortless visa process, while Germany is popular for free education (for the students with distinction) and pleasant education. Although each is a high-quality option, there are 5 indispensable elements to consider before you pick out the united states of America to find out about Germany or the UK.
Eligibility for the UK
- For a postgraduate course, you have to have an undergraduate degree from the UK or overseas.
- For undergraduate study, you must have done at least 13 years of education.
- Must have pre-university qualifications equivalent to UK A-levels, Scottish Highers or National Diplomas.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP), Essays and A letter of advice (LOR) are required.
- For language proficiency, you must either have 58% or greater in English challenge in intermediate, or you need to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- It is obligatory to show up for GMAT to get admission to management publications in the UK.
- A GRE score is additionally required for impenetrable admission in science courses.
- British universities additionally prefer to take global students with prior work experience.
- For a Bachelor's degree, Entrance Qualification, Transcript of Grades, Proof of German language proficiency, ID or Valid Passport Copies, and Letter of Motivation (Optional) files have to be submitted.
- For a Master’s degree, Recognized Bachelor Degree, Transcript of Grades, Proof of Language Proficiency (German or English), Motivation Letter, Important References, and Work Experiences (Optional), documents need to be submitted.
- Other documents to be submitted by Indian college students consist of a University Admission Letter, Proof of Financial Resources “Finanzierungsnachweis”, Proof of Health Insurance Coverage, University Entrance Qualification and Proof of Language Proficiency.
- You can follow a German post-graduate software solely after finishing an applicable situation path equal to a German bachelor’s degree.
- If you don’t keep an Indian master’s degree, you will only be allowed to study certain subjects, and you are to complete a preparatory course.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours