Which countris should I prefer for Masters in Civil Engineering for specialization in Transportation, Geo-Informatics, Geotechnology?
Asked by Thirumalasaivardhan about 1 year ago
Civil engineering is one of the most historical sorts of engineering. But it has evolved with time. So, if you desire to do your masters in civil engineering and are looking to shortlist colleges, you have come to the right place.
MIT, United States
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at MIT affords a 9-month program for civil engineering aspirants. You can select to specialize in Environmental Engineering Science or Structural Mechanics and Design.
- For college students interested in the Environment Engineering Science track, the subjects will encompass environmental chemistry, ecology, and hydrology. But if you pick out Structural Mechanics and Design, you will analyze engineering mechanics, computational design, and architecture!
- Duration- 9 months
- Eligibility- A bachelor's degree, GRE (above 80 percentile), TOEFL (100), or IELTS (7.5)
- Tuition- $26,725
- Scholarships- Mostly self-funded
Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- TU Delft offers the most numerous software for masters in civil engineering. Students can specialize in eight one-of-a-kind tracks, such as Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, and Geoscience.
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- You can do your masters in Construction Engineering or Sustainable Development at the University of Cambridge. While the path in Construction is a two-year, part-time lookup degree, the route in Sustainable Development can be executed within a year.
- Students have the likelihood to work in amazing lookup areas, together with sensible infrastructure, constructing technology, and local weather change. Here, you can research something – from scaling the DNA shape to designing models that will go into outer space!
- Duration- 2 years
- Eligibility- 5 years of work experience, TOEFL iBT (25 in each section and one hundred ten overall) or IELTS (7.0 for every area and 7.5 general)
- Tuition- #26,698
- Scholarships- Chevening, Commonwealth, and Marshall Scholarships
The University of California,
- The programs include transportation, project management, energy and climate, geosystems engineering, and more!
- Duration- 2 semesters
- Eligibility- A bachelor's degree
- Tuition- $22,257
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours