Which colleges in usa accept 3 years degree for ms in cs?

Asked by Yash over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Deepali Singh

Deepali Singh

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Most US universities receive 4-year bachelor’s ranges for admission in master’s diploma programs. Therefore, many global students with a 3-year bachelor's diploma face difficulties while applying for admission to MS in US universities. However, considering the fact that the final few years, the universities in the United States are welcoming more international students with three years of bachelor‘s ranges for admission to master’s degrees.

The candidate must make positive the diploma they are conserving is equivalent to the 4 yr US diploma to stay eligible for admission. Many universities in the United States are now accepting students who have carried out at least 15 years of study which include their bachelor’s degree. Today, the quantity has extended and many prestigious universities like MIT, Yale University, University of Arizona, and various others are providing admissions to these protecting 3 years of bachelor’s degree.


General Admission Requirements:

Undergraduate transcripts
Minimum GPA of 3.5 or above
Statement of Purpose
2 or three Letters of Recommendation
English Language Proficiency Scores:
TOEFL-iBT: 90-100
IELTS: 7.0-7.5 

The best known colleges are as follows:- 

Carnegie Mellon University
Columbia University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Stanford University
University of California


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours