Which are the top 5 colleges in Canada for MBA?
Asked by Saniya salim over 1 year ago
The 5 colleges in Canada for MBA are as follows:-
1. Rotman School of Management
- The Rotman full-time 2-year MBA Program is one of Canada's greatest and most diverse applications. Its campus is downtown
- Toronto, a big business and financial hub.
It ranks 3 for Bloomberg Best Business School for an MBA in Canada. The average GMAT rating of 670. The implied base earnings of an MBA graduate in 2021 is CAD 87,000.
2. Queen's Smith School of Business
- The Smith School of Business 1212-month software take12-month and an incredibly personalized approach approves you to construct the right application for your career goals. The common base salary of an MBA graduate from Smith is approx.
- CAD 92,084The MBA prCAD 92,084een's University has a small type size of 88 college students, and the average GMAT rating of its classification is around 54.
3. Ivey School of Business
- The Ivey MBA is a one-year, full-time software that starts in March. The Ivey MBA program, like HBS, is delivered using the e-study method.
- Students go through over 300 instances in a year, which helps reflect the challenges and complexities of real-world enterprise in the classroom.
- The common earnings of an MBA graduate is CAD 117,997, and the common GMAT rating for its incoming class is 680.
4. Desautels Faculty of Management
- Located in downtown Montréal McGill Desautels Faculty of Management's MBA application is ranked 1 in Canada through Wall Street Journal and #4 in Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranking 2021.
- The average salary of an MBA graduate is CAD 85,500. The MBA program at McGill University has a small classification size of 65-85 students, and the average GMAT rating of its type is around 675.
5. Schulich School of Business
- The Schulich MBA application flexibility allows college students to change between full-time and part-time status. Students can choose to learn about any two campus choices in downtown and uptown Toronto.
- 89% of Schulich MBA college students had been hired within 3 months of graduation with average profits of an MBA graduate in 2020 is CAD 94,200. The Schulich Mare software has a larger class measurement (420) than other MBA universities. The common GMAT rating of its incoming classification is 660.
So, what do you think of these 5 top universities from Canada? Do you have any specific name in mind? If you like , you can ask me anything related to studying abroad.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours