where should I join bachelor's of computer science and engineering?

Asked by Harshit about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

BTech Computer Science is a 4-year degree course offered to students at the undergraduate level. It aims to provide students with intricate knowledge of computer technologies and functional operations along with programming, coding, Web and database development.

Top Universities for BTech Computer Science
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology    USA
2. Stanford University    USA   
Carnegie Mellon University    United Kingdom    
National University of Singapore     Switzerland    
University of California, Berkeley    USA    
University of Oxford    UK    
Harvard University    USA    
University of Cambridge    UK    
EPFL    Switzerland     
ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology    Switzerland     


To be eligible for a BTech Computer Science an applicant must meet the following requirements:

You must have completed class 12th in the science stream having studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the core subjects and from a recognized board with the minimum marks specified by their chosen university.
Many colleges and universities in India require candidates to provide entrance exam scores like JEE Mains, SRMJEE, MU-OET, etc.
If you are aiming to study BTech CSE degree abroad, you need to qualify for aptitude exams like SAT, ACT, etc.
Along with these, you will also have to submit language proficiency scores of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE, etc. and a Statement of Purpose (SOP) and optional Letters of Recommendation (LORs).

Hope this helps!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours