What to study abroad after bachelor’s of physical therapy like Which country is best for physical therapist!?

Asked by Parekh Priyanshi over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ritu Jain

Ritu Jain

Student at Shri Ram College of Commerce

Hey, how are you doing?

Being not an essentially technical field of study, physiotherapy has many options to choose from. If you are looking for further education after a bachelor in physical therapy, MS would be the most appropriate choice. Factors like future possibilities and work-space preference are derived from what kind of education you have. Apart from masters, you have many other options to choose from. For instance, you can do the following courses after a bachelor in physical therapy:

Master of Physiotherapy
Master of Health Practice (Physiotherapy)
Postgraduate Diploma in Physiotherapy and,
Graduate Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
Honors in Physiotherapy

In general, countries destinations like the USA and Europe prove to be the idle choice. However, Australia and New Zealand are the topmost choices for a graduate physiotherapy program (also for undergraduate courses). In recent years, these two countries have produced exceptional records and growth in international student bodies for physical therapy education. 

This being said, if you are looking for any sort of help for the admission process for your masters, you can directly get in touch with experts at https://bit.ly/3unaAqA

They will provide you with all the information you might need and will give you complete assistance for your admission process. 

Let me know how it went with them and if you want me to give you any more insights. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours