What is the best course to do after BCA in canada?

Asked by Iris about 2 years ago

Answers 1
Puneet Singh

Puneet Singh

Tax Manager specializing in Expatriate US taxation and global mobility processes.

Hi Iris, how are you doing?

So to answer your question, you have majorly two options. You can either opt for an MS in Computer Science or any other specialization related to computers and information technology, or you can opt for a MiM. You need to decide what exactly are you looking to gain. If you wish to gain more knowledge and expertise in your own field, then doing an MS in it would be best for you. On the other hand, if you feel that you wish to explore the business management side of the industry, then you should opt for MiM. 

Both MS and MiM have high scope in Canada. It is the hub of renowned universities and is also considered as one of the most affordable study abroad destinations for Indian students. 

If you are confused about which course to pursue amongst these, you can get in touch with experts at  https://bit.ly/3zzeq0o 

They will evaluate your profile and guide the most suitable course and university which matches your academics and also your future objectives. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours