What is the application procedure for Stevens Institute of Technology?I want to apply for their computer science master's?
Asked by Shivangi Sahu about 1 year ago
Stevens is technological know-how driven. Stevens takes theoretical rigour and hyperlinks it to practical applications with societal impact. That’s the DNA at Stevens.
Stevens has sturdy ties to each principal industry that employs there students. In the centre of the New York metropolitan region, Stevens attracts on its right to entry to Wall Street and Fortune 500 engineering and technological know-how organizations to furnish unparalleled access to lookup opportunities, mentors, enterprise instructors and internships that offer real-life experience.
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an approved institution.
- Official college transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume (optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS ratings (for international students)
- Official transcripts must be sent immediately from your preceding institution(s) to Stevens electronically or at the address listed below:
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional only) - Letters must be submitted electronically through the online software system.
- Resume/CV (School of Business only)
- Personal Statement (required for all full-time applicants)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Depending on your native language and tutorial background, you might also be required to provide proof of English language talent via submitting the consequences of an English language proficiency exam, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo.
- GRE/GMAT Score(s)
This is all fine, but I can suggest more.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours