What corses I can do abrod after doing BA in India?
Asked by Navdeep singh Jodha over 1 year ago
Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, web site traffic growth,
Completing graduation is considered as one of the biggest accomplishments in the academic career of any student. However, students are also faced with the dilemma of whether to go for higher studies or look for employment opportunities. Nowadays, a graduate degree is not enough to sustain in this cut-throat competition. You need to possess specialized expertise to stand apart from the crowd. Those who hold a degree in Arts stream subjects have a wide range of postgraduation courses after BA they can choose from. So, here is a comprehensive list of top professional courses after BA that can help you delve deeper into your chosen field of interest along with widening your career prospects.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Masters/PG Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Creative Writing Courses
- Graphic Design Courses
- Fashion Design Courses
- Visual Arts Courses
- Foreign Language Certifications
- Photography Courses
- Event Management Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
Even the PG Diploma courses can be done in various streams:
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PG Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
- PG Diploma in Marketing
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing
- PG Diploma in Finance
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Development Studies
- PG Diploma in Social Work
- PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Let me know if you need any help in shortlisting schools for the same.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours