What are some of the courses that you can do in Canada and UK after undergraduation in electrical and electronics engineering.?

Asked by Shalin Saviour over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Kaivan Dave

Kaivan Dave

Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, web site traffic growth,

Hey Shalin, how are you doing?

Well, it is actually quite impossible to list all of the available options. Why not narrow it down a bit? Let's look for the best possible specializations in Canada for electrical and electronics engineering. Masters in electrical/electronics engineering, computer engineering or even a master in engineering. See, the way I can look it up, you have immense options. Either follow the given line or twist it a bit. In my opinion, having a computational master degree pays well. It is much more comprehensive, wide and also transferable. Suppose we experience some major development in the computational services or say IT. You will be left out of the career opportunities in the field without proper qualifications. And it's not just wishful thinking. You know how common tech development has become nowadays.

But if you choose electrical/electronics masters, it's good as well. You will have more possible specializations to master. Which will ultimately result in higher earnings. But keep in mind, it won’t come easy. Sure the programs are more practical and kind of fun (if you enjoy). But it is highly advanced at the same time. So, on one hand, you have the standard straightforward option. On the other hand, you got a more comprehensive one, that can provide more areas to work on.

I understand that it can be very difficult to choose a course, given the pressure of doing it right. In my opinion, you should directly get in touch with experts at  https://bit.ly/3zzeq0o 

They will understand your profile along with interests and future goals, and will accordingly suggest you the best appropriate courses. 

Let me know if this helped and if you want me to give you any more information. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours