What are some of the best grad schools for a master's in information technology?
Asked by Aarti Agarwal 12 months ago
There are a lot of different ways of looking at this and many different rating / ranking systems out there. My suggestion would be to look at the US News top ten ranking for colleges with computer science / information technology programs, and then to start probing each to determine their best case capacity to meet your needs for an information technology graduate school. These top ten are as follows:
Name / Rank
1) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2) Carnegie Mellon University
3) University of California Berkeley
4) Stanford University
5) University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign
6) University of Washington
7) University of Wisconsin - Madison
8) University of Texas – Austin
9) University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
10) Georgia Institute of Technology
I know that these are all very good schools with strong technology programs. I believe that anyone would be quite fortunate to get admitted to any of them and each (more than likely) has the potential to meet your needs. But, all programs are somewhat different, and you really need to research this yourself and make a best case. selection - not someone else’s (who does not know you at all) perception of the best school(s) for you.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours