Want to know about Colleges for business management?
Asked by Taniya over 1 year ago
Self-reliance, confidence, and independence are the three fundamental characteristics needed for success in the corporate world, and studying abroad gives you those qualities. Moreover, universities and colleges abroad not only give you a world-class education but also aid in developing the skills you need to meet the everyday demands of the industry.
Basic Conditions for Eligibility
- a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from a college or university with accreditation.
- at least two to three years' worth of relevant work experience. Some universities may require more extended work experience.
- updated CV/resume
- two recommendation letters (academic and professional)
- individual Statement (template is mentioned on the university page)
- English proficiency certification: IELTS, PTE, Cambridge English, TOEFL
Top Universities and Business Schools for an MBA from Abroad
Top MBA Universities in the US
- Stanford University – Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Harvard University – Harvard Business School
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia University – Columbia Business School
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
Top Universities for MBA in Canada
- McGill University
- Western University – Ivey Business School
- York University – Schulich School of Business
- Queen's University – Smith School of Business
- HEC Montréal
- Sauder School of Business
- University of Alberta
Top Universities for MBA in Europe
- University of London – London Business School
- INSEAD, France
- HEC Paris
- IE University – IE Business School
- University of Oxford – Saïd Business School
- ESADE Ramon Llull University
- University of Navarra – IESE Business School
Top Universities for MBA in Asia
- INSEAD, Singapore
- China Europe International Business School
- The University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore – NUS Business School
- Nanyang Technological University – Nanyang Business School
- HKUST Business School
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
The MBA programs offered abroad are structured so that graduates would be ready to enter the workforce as global leaders. By giving you a choice to tailor your focus in areas like business, accounting, digital marketing, human resources, economics, international management, entrepreneurship, and healthcare, among others, it can assist you in building a skill set in a field of interest.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours