I want to know university/colleges which has MS in information systems or MS in management information systems (MIS)?
Asked by Anju Joseph about 2 years ago
Management Information Systems or MIS is the software designed to instruct you on capabilities associated with IT and business. With MS in MIS, college students get the foundational commercial organization expertise with guides focusing on Information Systems. MIS application teaches students the software of computer-related science to managerial programs. After finishing the graduate program, students are organized to take on jobs where they have to provide picks to the issues the company/organization is going through.
This program is offered via the capability of industrial enterprise schools and schools of Information Studies. The MIS program is a nice mixture of science and management that equips college students with the practical ability to significantly change organizations with the aid of technology. Many college students mistake it for MBA, however, MBA and MIS are different programs.
Popular faculties offering MS in MIS:
- Bellevue University (NE)
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Maryland (UMBC)
- University of Maryland - College Park
- New York University (Stern)
- University of California, Berkeley
- Syracuse University
- Oklahoma State University (Spears School of Business)
- University at Buffalo – SUNY (School of Management).
Eligibility standards to pursue MS in MIS:-
- Usually, commercial company faculties require the candidates to have a bachelor's degree in IT or business.
- Apart from this, colleges additionally are given candidates a bachelor's in Corporate Finance, Organizational Development, or Human Resources.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours