Universities In Canada with high acceptance rate for BBA?
Asked by Kava Drinkal Bharatbhai over 1 year ago
77. Canada is one of the preferred places to learn about abroad locations in the world. Many international students select to study in Canada for several reasons. For many students, the predominant motives are the best training and the fee of a Canadian diploma.
Sometimes it is hard to get into Canadian universities due to the high level of the competition. However, some universities would possibly have very excessive acceptance rates. Let’s look at the top ten Canadian institutions with high acceptance fees for 2022.
- Lakehead University – 82%
- Thompson Rivers University – 82%
- Ryerson University – 80%
- Yorkville University – 78%
- University of Northern British Columbia – 75%
- Brock University – 73%
- University of Saskatchewan – 72%
- University of Prince Edward Island – 70%
- Mount Allison University – 70%
- Acadia University – 65%
- Visit the reliable website of the instructional institution you are fascinated by.
- Check if the software you are involved in follows a specific path curriculum and has sure eligibility criteria.
- Click on the utility shape to get registered.
- Create an account with the usage of your mobile quantity or email address, and a password of your choice.
- Enter your non public important points and academic qualifications.
- Upload all required documents to complete registration.
- Select the program you are fascinated with and pay the software rate using a debit or savings card or net banking.
- Double-check all facts and files you have entered and put up your application form.
- Attend a digital interview (if required) after being selected.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours