To study in Germany or Italy how many months of health insurance is required for visa purpose?

Asked by Sonali about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

In most cases, applicants are required to provide a health insurance certificate for at least the first 3 months of their stay. However, some of the embassies abroad might also require you to be covered for a period of 6 months after entry.

At best, you need to have unlimited coverage offered by your health insurance provider.

I suggest you directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They have been assisting students with the visa application process from quite a long time now. I am sure it will save you some time and hassle.




Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours