This is venkat sai my graduation will complete on 2023 and actually it has to complete on 2022 but i was detained in2019 due to lacke of attandance and that i was looking forward to studying in uk in my i took EEE department and i want to continue my masters in uk with automobile engineering or automotive engineering. Is it possible for to study from EEE dept to automotive engineering. If possible plz suggest. Thank you.?

Asked by venkat Sai almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
ayush sharma

ayush sharma

Economics Undergrad Student || dep. Marketing Head at Enactus ARSD

Hi Venkat, hope you’re doing good!

As far as I know, the general eligibility criteria set by universities in the UK to pursue a master’s in automotive engineering is that you must have completed your bachelor’s in either mechanical or automotive engineering itself. But the requirement varies from university to university.

Why don’t you get in touch with some experts at 

They can evaluate your profile and check if you are eligible to switch to automotive engineering in your master’s. If yes, they would also suggest to you the best universities that are suitable for your profile. 

Let me know if you find this helpful and if you want me to fetch out more information for you. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours