Some colleges for Project Management in Canada near Ontario or Ottawa?
Asked by Mansi Joshi over 1 year ago
Large jobs are divided into manageable pieces or projects to increase the efficiency of management procedures. An innovative strategy for developing organizational competence is project management. It combines resources, tools, and technical know-how for projects to be completed successfully. The course is one of Canada's rising fields, and employment in it is expected to increase by 33%.
Universities and colleges in Canada that provide project management courses
Northeastern University, Toronto Campus
Program: Master's Project Management
Duration: 1.5-2 years
Program: Graduate Certificate Program in Project Management
Duration: 1 year
Program: Graduate Certificate Program
Duration: 1 year
Program: Masters Certificate in Project Management
Duration: 5 months
Universities in Canada have different requirements for admission to their project management programs. However, the following standard conditions apply to all universities that provide project management degrees.
- Candidates must have earned a minimum of 60% in their overall 10+2 exams from an accredited university.
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and other English language test results are required of applicants, along with a Statement of Purpose (SOP) and letters of recommendation (LORs).
- For PG degrees, candidates must have earned a 3.0/4.0 GPA or an equivalent grade in science or engineering during their undergraduate studies.
In Canada, the cost of tuition for project management graduate, certificate, and diploma programs ranges from CAD 15,209 to 22,514. (INR 8,78,377- 13,00,269). For full-time education, postgraduate project management courses cost between CAD 17,904 and CAD 42,113 (INR 10,34,024 and 24,32,186). The short-term courses are simple to enter into and can give you a PR in Canada.
- name of the scholarship: Student of Graduate Studies Merit Award
- Scholarship Eligibility: Outstanding graduate students receive awards
- Award for Scholarship: Amount varies; given according to merit and necessity
- name of the scholarship: Academic Achievement Scholarships
- Students enrolling in MBA programs are eligible for the scholarship, which is given based on GPA and GMAT scores.
- Award for Scholarship: Amount 36,000 CAD
- name of the scholarship: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship International postgraduate students are eligible.
- Amount of the scholarship: CAD 50,000
- name of the scholarship: Affiliated Fellowships Program Scholarship
- International MASc students are eligible.
- Scholarship Award: Amount 16000 CAD
The Anderson Economic Group (AEG) predicted that there would be 50 million project management jobs worldwide. As a result, there is a rising need for qualified project managers in Canada. Competent people in this profession are being hired by industries including banking, insurance, automobiles, IT, health care, telecommunications, etc. Therefore, choosing a project manager role is the best career choice.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours