Can you please explain how to apply for scholarships abroad?
Asked by Sharath kumar DA about 1 year ago
Applying for Scholarships can look like a hassle but don’t worry. I have created a step by step guide on how you can apply for scholarships abroad.
7 Steps to apply for a scholarship
1. Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
2. Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
3. Write a personal statement or essay. Try to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
4. Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
5. Get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
6. Submit the acceptance letter from the university. You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will actually begin studies.
7. Wait for the results. If selected, congratulations, you’re a winner!
The most popular scholarship fis the Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship Program.
The Fulbright Program is a scholarship in USA for international students who want to pursue a Master's.
The grant covers tuition fee, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.
Scholarship is offered by Merit-based and are awarded to students who have excelled academically, as measured by their college GPA, standardised test results, or professional achievements.
Other most popular scholarships in USA are
* AAUW International Fellowships (Non-Government scholarship)
*IEFA (Non-Government scholarship)
*Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program (Government-funded)
*#YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship (Non-Government scholarship)
If you need any further information, you can directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They will analyse your profile and share relevant information about the scholarships that you are eleigible for. They’ll also assist you in the entire scholarship process for FREE.
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours