Schools for 6 months or 1-year certificate course in the USA?

Asked by Samhitha ch over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Japjyot Singh

Japjyot Singh

Study Abroad Expert

Taking the next big step after finishing high school or college is a critical stage in our lives. This constant dilemma of deciding between a job and furthering one's education adds a lot of pressure. However, a bridge course is required in some career fields before proceeding with your next qualification or job. To bridge this gap, short-term one-year courses will provide you with the skills and experience you need to move forward. Numerous courses available for a one-year period will provide you with adequate international and industrial exposure. These certificate or diploma programmes typically cover the following disciplines:

Accounting Diploma
Electrical Control Technology Diploma
Opticianry Diploma
Farm Business Management Diploma
Golf Course Management Diploma
Welding Diploma
Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
Administrative Assistant Diploma
Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Technologies
General Machinist Diploma
Water Quality Technician
Green Building Technology Diploma
Web Application Design and Development Program Diploma
Carpentry Diploma
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours