Recently I got 6 bands in my IELTS first attempt. I m planning to study abroad in Canada so should I apply for a visa with this score or go for another attempt?
Asked by Vasant panchal about 1 year ago
Some of the Schengen nations accept the IELTS rating of 5.5 bands. Therefore, you can effortlessly observe these countries and get settled there.
The fastest way to acquire a Canadian PR visa is through the Express Entry Program. As a result, it has become one of the most famous and sought-after methods of immigration to Canada worldwide among students and professionals.
However, one wants to impervious a minimum IELTS score for Canada Express Entry Program. Candidates should clear an English language talent test such as IELTS to be eligible for working or reading in Canada.
Guide on IELTS Score
Canada is one of the most favored destinations for Everest international college students and professionals aiming to settle abroad.
The Express Entry Program is the fastest route to obtaining a Canadian PR (Permanent Residency) visa. It is an efficient application management system for three prominent federal immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
One has to tightly close a minimum of 6 in each band of IELTS or CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) level 7 to close a Canadian PR visa tightly.
Low IELTS Score
- Canada has extra than eighty immigration packages below IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
- These insurance policies permit convenient passage for immigrants worldwide to move to Canada. The Express Entry Program is among the most popular immigration packages.
- However, one has to meet the necessities of a high IELTS score for a Canada PR visa via this program.
To conclude, an IELTS band of 6 is not something terrible but it's also not quite good. If you can attempt again you should definitely do so. Otherwise, I have seen many students getting admission into top schools abroad with this much score. If you want to know more on this, just let me know.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours