Only GRE is enough to study MS in Aboard?

Asked by vamsi 8 months ago

Answers 1
Aman Soren

Aman Soren

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Canada

You must meet certain criteria in order to be admitted to a foreign institution. In addition to previous academic certifications, letters of recommendation, motivation letters, and language proficiency results, you may consider providing a standardised test such as the GRE (Graduate Records Examination). The GRE for international students is a test that will test your knowledge, add extra value to your application, and help you gain admission to your chosen business school or graduate programme, whether you are pursuing a Master's, a Doctorate, a J.D. degree, or even thinking about studying an MBA. The GRE is not only accepted in the United States; therefore, if you intend to study outside the United States, such as in the United Kingdom, Canada, or Germany, the GRE test is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your abilities. The GRE is widely used for Master's admission in the United States and other popular international student destinations such as the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany. Each country and institution has its preferred GRE admission result for graduate admission, so contact the institutions of your choice for more information. If you have any further questions just ask me.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours