My study visa got rejected for 3rd time recently. I want to know whether I should reapply for my study visa or I should do some study in India and then apply again for study visa?
Asked by Jashanpreet singh gill over 1 year ago
I understand how discouraging it must have been for you to get your visa refused. There are a lot of things that contribute towards a successful visa. So to get your visa approved this time, you need to make sure that you have all the documents as well as there is no discrepancy whatsoever.
The general documents required for a Student Visa are:
2. Appropriate VISA application form
3. Proof of paid visa fees
4. Proof of clean criminal record
5. Proof of being in good health through a med exam
6. Photographs in accordance with the photo requirements for VISA
7. Proof of financial means
8. Proof you will return to your home country once the visa expires
9. Identity and Civil Status Documents
10. A cover letter that explains the purpose of your travel to the country
11. Letter of invitation to the country
If you still need any assistance for your Visa application, I suggest you directly get in touch with Experts here. They have been helping students for the visa application process for FREE from a long time now. I'm sure it would be of great help to you as well.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours