I want to do an MSc in Forensic Science in Canada. Which are the best universities?

Asked by Khushi Chauhan over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ajay Kaparwan

Ajay Kaparwan

Founder & CEO at Blackcoffe

 Forensic science is a different field. Unlike other subjects, if you go to top universities in the country, it won’t guarantee a good course. There are certain different colleges in Canada that have MSc in Forensic Science. Because the career options in forensic science are very directional, you have to choose the right university. Otherwise, you will not get your money well spent.

My distance coursen has applied at two Canadian universities for the same program. However later on he decided to change focus because of some personal reason. So I know some colleges that you can target. Here, take a look -

Trent University
Humber College
Conestoga College
Saint Mary’s University
Ontario Tech University

Trent University will be your first choice for an MSc in Forensic Science. For the particular program specifically, Trent University is very popular in Canada. In general, students interested in forensic science courses target Trent University first than the other options.

Humber and Conestoga College are very good institutes in Canada. Humber College has many skill development opportunities that ultimately contribute to your graduation to upskill and increase your network. On the other hand, Conestoga College is one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges. They deliver a full range of career-focused education. Your MSc egress in forensic science from there will aim directly toward particular areas of work.

Saint Mary and Ontario Tech are the ones you target if you do not prefer the first three. Or in many cases, students do not get enrolled in the top three ones because of good profile requirements. In these situations, Saint Mary and Ontario Tech have good forensic science MSc degrees. You will be satisfied with these choices.

These are the best options in Canada for MSc in Forensic  Science. Let me know if this helps and if you want any other information from my end. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours