May I know the detailed process starting from Entrance exams to till landing at USA?
Asked by Jagadish Tony over 1 year ago
1 year before applying:
* Plan virtual tour of the universities you're applying to
* Start researching where you might like to study one year before you start applying to universities. Check out each school’s acceptance rates, location, tuition, campus activities, etc.
* Make a list of target, reach, and safety schools. Pick schools in all the categories, so you will have more options when acceptance letters come out.
9 months before applying
* Take the GMAT or GRE for the first time. This is a good time to assess your level and
identify areas of improvement for your next try.
* Take an English language exam (if required). Choose between the TOEFL and IELTS if you're applying from a non native English speaking country.
6 months before applying
- Start approaching teachers for LOR
- Begin writing your Common Application Essay
- Start Approaching consultants if you need help
5 months before applying
Work on any supplemental essays required for the
colleges you are applying to
4 months before applying
- Take GMAT or GRE for the second time
- Start researching financial aid and scholarship options
1 month before applying
Finalize all application requirements and prepare to submit!
Let me know if you need any further information from my end.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours