Masters course in Canada after bsc dialysis technology?

Asked by Sneha p joy about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

B.Sc. graduates may go for relevant Master’s course (M.Sc.) or PG Diploma course. Some such Master’s courses include- M.Sc. in Dialysis Technology, M.Sc. in Renal Replacement Therapy and Dialysis Technology, M.Sc. in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology and M.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy.

M.Sc. course lasts for a period of 2 years. PG Diploma course generally lasts for 1 year.

If, by any chance, you wish to explore other subjects and then you can look for an MS in other specializations as well.

Hope this helps!


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours