Is work experience required to get admitted to Masters in Management of Information Systems in the USA?

Asked by Tejas over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Saumya Chadha

Saumya Chadha

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

MS in Information Systems degrees are available at prestigious universities in the United States. This master's programme assists businesses in improving their planning and decision-making processes. Universities in the United States provide this programme with excellent education and practical knowledge. These universities have high-profile faculty who handle all student inquiries and assist them in easily understanding the programme. In today's competitive business world, it is critical for any business to identify various challenges and opportunities. Candidates must meet the criteria to be admitted to popular universities in the United States to study the MIS programme. The criteria may differ depending on the universities or locations where applicants choose to study for the programme. The following are the basic requirements for pursuing a master's degree in the United States:

Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university/college.
Some universities in the United States require a minimum of two to three years of work experience.
Foreign candidates must take one of the English proficiency tests, such as the IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
Other important examinations accepted by universities in the United States are the GRE and GMAT.
There must be a Statement of Purpose (SOP).
Students are required to submit a Letter of Recommendation (LORs).
I have listed the top MIS Universities in the United States for applicants pursuing a Master of Science in Information System. These are excellent options for Indian and other foreign applicants seeking to complete their master's degrees:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Stanford University
Carnegie Mellon University
University of California, Berkeley
Harvard University
Princeton University
Cornell University
University of Washington
University of California, Los Angeles
New York University
If you have further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours