Is it possible to get a fully-funded university in Canada, UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Luxembourg?If yes, what is the process?

Asked by Abubakar Muazu over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ruben Osbon

Ruben Osbon

Director at Tax Resolution - Tax Relief Solutions for Businesses and Individuals

Fully-funded scholarships or commonly known as full raid scholarships do indeed exist. But as you can imagine those are extremely rare. Plus, you have to be a really good student to get the full raid scholarship. But a lot of students do get these scholarships and you can be one of them.

Some of the best full raid scholarships I know of -

  • Fulbright program in the USA
  • Azerbaijan Government Fully Funded Scholarships
  • Rotary Peace Fellowships

These are the full funded scholarships that cover your entire tuition to the program of your selection. Just FYI, these are applicable on all kinds of master programs whether it is business, technical, healthcare or any more subject. But I do want to remind you that you must have an astonishing profile to avail these scholarship programs.

The process to apply for these scholarships are quite simple. First you have to apply to a program abroad and receive your admission letter. You can not officially proceed with the scholarship procedure without having an admission letter. So, after you receive your admission letter from the university, all you have to do is visit the government portal. Thereafter filling out the form, you will see all the scholarships that you are eligible for.

After that, it's just a matter of answering some basic questions and you can apply for it. The scholarship will automatically be applied to your tuition which means the amount would not be handed out to you but the university instead. I would suggest you to focus on your profile attentively as the competition for these scholarships is immense. You should directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They have been helping students for scholarships, loans and visas for quite some time now and I am sure contacting them will save a lot of hassle.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours