Is it true that German public universities require 16 years of education or 180 credits?What are the eligibility criteria for Masters in Computer Science in German public Universities?
Asked by Mohammad ismail almost 2 years ago
Yes, German public universities require 16 years of education or 180 credits.
MS in Computer Science in Germany is a two years master's degree offered at more than 40 universities. Costing around 288-6660 Euro for a total program duration of master's in computer science at German universities, the program is available for study in English, German or both.
Some facts about the Universities of Germany:
- Some universities require Indian applicants to submit GATE exam results.
- Bachelor in relevant degree is an admission mandate.
- Intakes for MS programs: summer & winter. Enrollments for the same can be made in July and January, respectively.
- With the advent of technology in the software domain, computer science is one of Germany's most popular master's degrees.
- Being one of the biggest European economies, Germany is a great study destination for international students planning a career.
Some of the best universities in Germany providing MS in Computer science:
- Technical University Munich
- RWTH Aachen University
- Technical University Darmstadt
- University of Freiburg
- Technical University of Berlin
- Studying master of pc science abroad requires global students to submit more than a few extra files and fulfil additional eligibility criteria. These vary from the united states of America to the country example: the requirements for MS CS in the USA are exclusive from MS CS in Canada and others.
- Where to Apply: Depending on the universities recommendations, there are three approaches you can apply for an MS in CS in Germany:
- Directly through the college portal
- Uni-assist applications
- Applying via DAAD
- Transcripts: Evaluated by way of uni-assist, transcripts from preceding years are required along with functions of worldwide students.
- Test rating requirements: International college students are required to publish rankings of checks for reading in Germany.
- GRE: Scores of GRE are required via some of the universities.
- GATE: Indian applicants can submit GATE scores instead of GRE scores.
- Additional Documents Required: SOP/Letter of Motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV may be required by way of some of the universities in Germany.
I hope this clarifies your concerns.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours