Is it ok to go to study abroad after 12 and how to know about various courses so which I should choose?How much money will be required and which university should I choose in Canada like Toronto?
Asked by Ashutosh about 1 year ago
Canadian B-schools are one of the most sought-after B-schools with the aid of global students who seek to undertake administration courses. There are a variety of undergraduate publications in Canada for Indian students. For undergraduate aspirants, a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is the ideal preference if they are searching for a managerial profession in the future or have entrepreneurial ideas.
The full-time courses accessible below this program:
- BBA (Supply Chain Management)
- BBA (HR Management)
- BBA (Accounting)
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA (Retail Management)
- BBA (Marketing)
For those seeking a Diploma in administration programs, the following are the options present:
- Diploma in Business Administration (HR)
- Diploma in Business Administration (Finance)
- Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing)
- Diploma in Office AdministrationTuition charges in Canadian schools by courses.
- Compared to different US and UK universities, tuition charges in Canadian faculties are enormously affordable. You can expect an average rate of C$20,000–C$30,000 (Canadian dollars) annually for training fees.
- Depending upon the university and program, lesson rates vary.
You can choose from the following universities:
- Universities like McGill University
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- Simon Fraser University
- Most of the fantastic faculties there. s. a . are located in cities like Toronto, British Columbia, and Mo, and real Canada issued a document breaking 4,50,000 study approvals 2021 nearly doubled considering 2015.
I hope this might help you!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours