I'm trying to pursue M.Des in UX Design, I haven't got the college list for that, so can mentr-me really help me for shortlisting?
Asked by Neha P John about 1 year ago
Hey, Talking about the country, The United States is one of the best places for doing a Master’s in UI/UX Design based on a number of factors. You'll have way more opportunities and access to many of the best student opportunities coming from a US institution.
TOP INSTITUTIONS IN THE USA for this course -
Arizona State University
George Washington University
Kent State University
Your cost of studying Master’s in UI UX Design in the USA goes beyond your tuition fees. They start adding up even before you depart for America. These costs include your entrance exam fees, English language test fees, cost of living, etc., which depend upon your lifestyle, city choice, university, etc. Understanding these costs and managing them properly will help you a lot. An estimate for your assistance is between ₹ 9,70,000 and ₹ 44,00,000 (equivalent to $ 12507 to $ 56734 USD).
- To apply for a Master’s in UI UX Design in America, you need to have a bachelor's degree in the same or equivalent field with minimal backlogs and at least 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA.
- You may need to also submit your Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score sheet at some universities.
- You need to write a Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- You need to have at least 2 to 3 Letters of Recommendation (LORs) from your previous institutions.
- A standard test score is required To prove your English language proficiency. At least IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 79, or equivalent is valid for this degree in the USA.
(However, please note that it may differ from university to university.
You must have a portfolio covering your recent and best artworks, designs, or projects.)
I hope this was helpful to you.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours