I'm studying btech 3rd year in NIT Durgapur in NIT Durgapur.I want to do Masters in USA in CS Department?

Asked by VANKAYALAPATI NAVEEN almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Danish Ali Khan

Danish Ali Khan

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

You might get assistance from experienced USA education consultants to ensure better results. The materials listed below may be required when submitting your application for enrollment:

Academic records of your bachelor’s degree.
Employment experience certificates (if any).
SOP (Statement of Purpose).
Letter of Recommendation
Now here is a list of universities where you can pursue an MS in Computer Science:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Stanford University
Carnegie Mellon University
University of California, Berkeley
University of Washington 
Georgia Institute of Technology 
Princeton University
California Institute of Technology 
Columbia University 
University of Pennsylvania 
Harvard University
University of Wisconsin-Madison 
University of Texas-Austin 
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
If you have any further queries just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours