I'm pharmacy graduate from India, what master courses can I pursue from Deakin University, Australia?My degree will be completed in April this year, so which intake should I apply?
Asked by harshit brar about 1 year ago
Pharmacology is the branch of medicinal drug and biology that deals with the discovery of drug action. A pharmacologist is accountable for studying how medicines work. Pharmacy is the science of getting ready and distributing pills researched and produced by pharmacologists. A pharmacist is approved to prepare clinical drugs such as tablets or medicated options for injections in the right dosage.
You should take admission just after the completion of your graduation.
You can opt following courses:-
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Clinical Pharmacy
Pharmacy Vs Pharmaceutical Science
- Pharmacy involves preparing and distributing the pills designed by pharmacologists. On the other hand, Pharmaceutical science is a sub-discipline of Pharmacy that focuses on the foundation of drug discovery and development. It briefly examines three aspects; the effect of medicines on the human body, the protection of the medication, and their effectiveness in treating diseases.
- Pharmacy focuses on teaching subjects such as Pharmaceutics, Concepts in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Disposition and primary fitness care. On the other hand, Pharmaceutical science includes the discovery of Analytical and Cell Culture Techniques, Laboratory Skills in Pharmaceutical and Chromatographic Science and purposes of Chromatography in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Research.
- A bachelor's diploma in pharmacy or an intently related self-discipline such as Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, etc.
- Proof of language proficiency
- Clean criminal record
Documents Required for a Master's in Pharmacy
- A bachelor's diploma from an Australian group or equivalent
- Educational transcripts
- Updated CV
- English language skill ability rankings (IELTS, TOEFL)
- Personal statement
Therefore, there are many courses in the pharmacy field which had a huge scope in the future. Hence, one can go for choosing pharmacy in higher studies.
I hope this has cleared your doubts!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours