I’m focusing on Canada PR. What will be the best way to goto Canada - Study visa or PR? My ultimate goal is to do masters there at a cheaper price. Please help.?

Asked by Prabha 7 months ago

Answers 1

Well, if you are looking for PR, you need to calculate your CRS SCORE first. If you score more that 460 than there might be a chance for the express entry. You need to have atleast 3 years of work experience with the NOC A and B. Check your score from this site. This is the authenticate one.  https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours