Im doing my bachelors in computer applications (bca) so what should I do in master , as I’m wishing to study in usa , Canada , uk, Australia ( any one of these) help me finding best course n uni.?

Asked by Pzala over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

Hey, I suggest you go for a Master’s in Computer Application. Computer Science and Applications is an ever-evolving field, and thus the demand for professionals adept with various techniques is in demand. Due to this, the job prospects for MCA graduates are innumerable and are available in both the public and private sectors. 

Here is a list of the Top Universities for MCA abroad - 

University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Mannheim
Stanford University
Harvard University
University of Waterloo
University of New Haven
University of Alberta
University of Melbourne
University of North Texas
Manchester University
 Here is the entry requirement every applicant has to meet before applying for the course:

Cleared class 12th with 50%
BCA degree with minimum 50%
2-3 letters of recommendation 
Work experience (if required by the University)
Statement of Purpose
Pursuing an MCA course will unlock the gates to various career opportunities. If you are still unsure about the relevant colleges, then don’t worry, you can get your profile evaluated here!



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours