Im an average student with 6.17 cgpa, can i make it to Mannheim University for Mba?What will be the approximate budget?How is the job prospect after Mba in Germany?
Asked by Harsh about 1 year ago
Hey, the University of Mannheim has an overall ranking of 1 in Germany for MBA courses, so of course, it's a great place to study. The cost for the MBA program is around 30 lakhs per annum.
HERE ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -
- An internationally recognized academic degree in any discipline (at least a Bachelor’s) – successful candidates will typically possess a min. B+ average in their undergraduate degree, then
- at least 3 years of postgraduate working experience
- international experience
- fluency in English (TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 95, IELTS Academic score with a minimum of 7.0, or equivalent)
- GMAT/GRE necessary (a minimum GMAT score of 600 or equivalent GRE score is recommended. From a GMAT score of 650 or an equivalent GRE score, Mannheim Business School will grant you a reduction of €200 to acknowledge your good performance! Please note that this only applies if you are admitted to the MBA program.)
- APS for applicants from China, Vietnam and India
- Knowledge of the German language is not an admission requirement; however, we strongly encourage international participants to start taking German language courses prior to the program start.
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours