I’m a student at DU right now and considering a data analytics/cyber security PG diploma course for Langara/Douglas college. Wanted to ask about the max number of backlogs allowed for the same.?
Asked by Arshdeep singh almost 2 years ago
If you have a history in laptop science, improve your employability with a Post-Degree Diploma in Data Analytics. This job-ready credential will get you on your course to becoming a facts structures analyst or manager, database analyst, statistics administrator and more.
In this intensive, one-year program, you'll study the specialized technical capabilities in data science and business intelligence strategy you want to launch your profession in statistics analytics.
Designed for post-degree students, the Career Boost software prepares you for part-time paid or volunteer positions that complement your studies. You'll participate in career-building workshops, one-on-one coaching sessions, profession fairs, networking with employers, peer-led leadership meetings and more. Then, once you graduate, you'll get the persevered support, skills and information you need to discover a full-time job in your field.
- Post-Diploma in Data Analytics at Douglas College is supplied as a 1-year educating program.
It is an on-campus program provided on a full-time and part-time basis.
- Students have to complete 30 credits for this program efficiently.
In this program, students will study the specialized technical skills in records, technological know-how and enterprise brain strategy.
- A minimum of 70% of the required courses for this program should be taken at Douglas College.
- The guides provide abundant opportunities for hands-on experience outside the classroom.
- Students will benefit from category projects that focus on real-work situations and the resources in our trendy computer labs.
Douglas College offers almost $100,000 in entrance scholarships to new international students every 12 months who have been successful in their prior academic studies.
- The IT industry is expanding unexpectedly, with about 7,000 science businesses in British Columbia and 182,000 job openings in Canada through 2019.
- Students may have job possibilities as information structures analysts or managers, records engineers, database analysts, data administrators, and more.
The common salary of the software goes up to 35,000 USD.
- Students should attend the entire BC secondary school commencement (or the equivalent in any other faculty system).
- Students' entire 19 years are historical using the cease of the first month of the first semester of attendance.
- Students ought to have an undergraduate diploma from an identified post-secondary institution in Canada or an equivalent credential from an authorized organization in a particular country.
- Applicants with a UG diploma different from Science, Technology, Business, or Math/Statistics will want to show skills in the Business / Technology discipline via more coursework/work journey. They can be evaluated on a case via case basis.
- Students have to have strong English skills.
- The students whose respectable language is no longer English have to publish the English Language Proficiency ratings like IELTS or TOEFL.
- If the pupil does not meet the language requirements, they can take the English Language Learning and Acquisition (ELLA) application, complete it, and pursue this program.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours