I'm a post graduate student in masters of social work, a year diploma/ 2 years diploma would be more appropriate for me to have a good career in Canada?

Asked by Nigil George over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Aman Soren

Aman Soren

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Canada

If you want to stay, live, and work in Canada, a one-year diploma will not suffice. You will be granted a temporary work permit but will never accumulate enough points to be considered for immigration. That requires a minimum of TWO years of study. If you have any further questions just ask me or book a free call with our study abroad expert to know more.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours