I’m a dentist i want to do my UG From canada so what do you suggest me to do?

Asked by Muhammed Umar Adnan almost 2 years ago

Answers 1

Hey, it is good to hear from I hope you are well and fine; it is a really interesting question. 

Suppose you have already completed your bachelors in the field of dentistry and wish to pursue another bachelor's degree from abroad. In that case, it will be counted as a double bachelor's, but I think it won't be a lucrative choice. 

Moreover, getting education abroad is already difficult and involves many steps. Therefore, wasting it on something you have already pursued will go in vain. So rather than following a bachelor's, I would suggest you seek a master's in healthcare, which will provide you with additional skills and insights into the healthcare industry by giving you global exposure.

Also, the UK offers good quality master's courses in the healthcare department with some brilliant colleges. The fee structure and living costs are also budget-friendly for the students. Also, investing in a master's will offer you better job opportunities than a bachelor

Some of the courses are 

Global Healthcare Management (Finance)

MSc Global Healthcare Management (Leadership) 

MSc Global Healthcare Management (Analytics) 

MSc Healthcare Leadership 

Advanced Nursing Science


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours