If we pursue MS in Canada, can we shift to the USA after completing our masters?For job purposes can we shift there?Or else after getting a visa in Canada can we shit to the US for a job?

Asked by Chepuri Preethi over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Ritu Jain

Ritu Jain

Student at Shri Ram College of Commerce

Hello, hope all’s well!

Yes, you can shift to the USA after completing your MS in Canada. There are specific requirements of each country for working immigrants, you just need to make sure that you fulfil those. 

Are you looking for a job or an MS degree? Sorry, I couldn’t figure it out from your question.

Let me know and I shall give you the relevant information. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours