Iam studying 10th now, I want to study my engineering in us Or uk... So what can i do for next step...?

Asked by Sahajna Sirra almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Japjyot Singh

Japjyot Singh

Study Abroad Expert

For the next step, the first thing you need to do is pass your class 12th with good grades. Here are the eligibility criteria for the US:

SAT or ACT scores
Class 12th mark sheets, preferably in the science stream
IELTS or TOEFL or PTE scores as per the university’s requirements
The university entrance test, if applicable
Interview rounds, if applicable
Age proof
Here are the eligibility criteria for the UK:

Students must have a science background
Applicants are required to achieve a minimum of 80-90% in grade 12 with at least 75% in Mathematics.
A minimum English language score of 6.0 - 7.5 in IELTS, 90-110 in TOEFL, 58-69 in PTE or any other equivalent exams
Applicants might be required to take some additional tests depending upon the university.
Documents required might include 2-3 letters of recommendation, a statement of Purpose to study in the UK and so on.
If you have any further questions just ask me or book a free call with our study abroad expert to know more.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours